Availability & Booking

Book Your Cornish Holiday Cottage Stay in Bude Today!

Join us at Court Farm Holidays in one of our beautiful Cornish Holiday Cottages situated just a few miles from the seaside resort of Bude, Cornwall. Use our availability calendar below to see all of our available Holiday Cottages with dates and prices.

Important Booking Notes

  • Mid-June to mid-September we offer weekly or fortnight bookings only, with a Friday or a Saturday changeover depending on your chosen accommodation.
  • Discounted short breaks are available to be taken from mid-September to mid-June excluding main school holidays. Minimum 3 night stay from September to November and from Easter to mid-June. 2-night stays are available late Autumn/ Winter and early Spring.
  • Our Standard 7 night stays can be taken between 20th and 29th December for Christmas Bookings and from 28th December onwards for New Year Bookings  – shorter stays are available.
  • We require a 25% deposit to secure a booking with the remaining 75% balance payable 6  weeks prior to arrival.
  • We do not have a cancellation list but any late availability due to cancellations will be posted on our Facebook page.
  • From time to time we offer discounts, but only one discount can be used per booking.
  • If you cant see your chosen dates – please do feel free to contact us directly. 

Check Availability

We offer Friday and Saturday changeover days from mid-June to mid-September and during most school holidays. We are flexible at all other times of the year.

Availability Overview

Check all dates and properties below
Your widget will appear here.